No Deposit Bonuses
No-deposit bonuses are an incredible promotion offered by many casinos. Regular bonuses require you to make a deposit, but a no-deposit bonus, as the name suggests, means you can start playing for free right after signing up – literally free money! This page will explain the key advantages of no-deposit bonuses and how to claim them. To be honest, the advantages are so obvious you should probably start claiming your no-deposit bonus right away!
What is a No-Deposit Bonus?
Usually part of a signup offer for new players, a free bonus no deposit will give you a set number of free spins on particular online slots, or credits to use in any game. You can play these free spins before you make the first deposit into your account. Normal welcome bonuses are only available once you make an initial deposit. However, no-deposit bonuses don’t require any deposit before you can claim them.
How to Claim a No-Deposit Bonus
- You can claim your no-deposit bonus game or spins after you register for an account. To sign up, you will need to provide your name, address, contact numbers, etc., as well as payment details, even though at this stage you aren’t required to deposit any funds into your account.
- Once you’ve set up your new account, you may be required to enter any no deposit bonus codes that you’ve been given to activate your free spins. Alternatively, you might be sent an email containing a link that you need to click to claim your no deposit bonus.
- If you receive a no deposit slots bonus for a specific game, your free spins should instantly be credited to you and available to play with immediately. If you get credits for use on any game, go to your bonus account, and the amount should already be available to play.
Is a No-Deposit Bonus Free Money?
A no deposit bonus doesn’t mean that you get free money: any cash you win from your bonus will usually be yours to keep playing with, but you’ll have to deposit funds into your casino account first to do this. To keep what you win, you will also have to meet the playthrough attached to the bonus – it’s very rare to find any casino bonus that has no wagering requirement.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses
Most no-deposit bonuses are only available for new players, however, sometimes existing players are eligible as well. No-deposit bonuses usually include:
- Bonus Cash: a small amount of bonus cash which can be used on all games
- Free Spins: a small number of free spins that you can use to play on select slot games
Tips From the Experts
Play at trusted casinos: We review all of the online casinos that we recommend to ensure that their free bonus no deposit offers good value, and the associated T&Cs are reasonable and fair. We only list accredited and licensed sites, so you can be sure you’re getting a good deal.
- Take advantage of our bonuses: We have access to exclusive bonus deals that aren’t available to most players, so when you’re on the lookout for a signup bonus, or any other type of special offer, check out our pages first to see if you’re getting the best deal that’s going.
- Check the wagering requirement: The playthrough attached to winnings from a no deposit bonus can sometimes be higher than the rest of the signup offer, so always read the fine print. However, at some sites, free spins winnings have no playthrough and can be cashed out once you’ve cleared the bonus.
- Check which games you can play: Some no deposit bonuses are only available when you play particular games. If you don’t want to be limited in this way, choose a bonus that gives you a set amount which can be used in any game, instead of spins on a nominated slot.
Leo Vegas No Deposit Free Spins
You receive 20 no deposit free spins on one of three great NetEnt slots: Starburst, Motorhead or Vegas Party – when you sign up for a new account at Leo Vegas Casino. Then, once you make the first deposit of at least $10 into your account, you receive an extra 180 free spins (20 a day for the next nine days), plus a 200% match bonus.
No deposit free spin bonuses: No deposit free spins bonuses adds serious value to a new player sign-up offer. You can keep what you win and keep on playing once you deposit some cash (usually a relatively small amount), and free spin winnings can also be cashed out at some sites once you meet the playthrough.